Through our mission, our products, our actions and our partnerships, we are committed to breaking down barriers to production regardless of space, place or budget.
As part of our mission, we’re dedicated to nurturing the growth of theatre programs in underserved communities. We provide certain grants to alleviate the financial weight of production costs, so programs can redirect their budgets where it counts.
1. Broadway Media is awarding grants ranging in individual size between $100 and $3,000 per organization, in an effort to help get deserving theatre makers back on track when it is safe to do so.
2. Grants can be awarded for Broadway Media digital scenery and/or projection hardware products.
3. Up-to 1,000 U.S. K-12 schools can apply to receive a grant. In the application, schools will describe their program, including their organization details and how a grant will help their production and community at large. Recipients will be selected based on need.
4. Grants are not retroactive prior to submission date, and may not be combined with any other promotion or discount, and have no monetary exchange value.
5. Deadline to apply is 12/31/2021
6. Performance dates must be before 03/31/2022
We are proud to support theatrical trade associations who align with our vision of a theatre industry that’s open to everyone.
We’re travelling America giving workshops, meeting theatre makers and spreading the joy of digital scenery. Drop by our booth or workshop and say hi!